Information To Apply For Birth Certificate
When applying for a certified copy of a birth record, applicant MUST HAVE valid photo identification. Please include the following information in your request:1. NAME AT BIRTH: First, Middle, Last
2. DATE OF BIRTH: Month, Day, Year
3. MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME: First, Middle, Last
4. FATHER'S NAME: First, Middle, Last
5. IS THE INDIVIDUAL NAMED ON LINE 1 ADOPTED: Yes or No
6. WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO THE PERSON ON LINE 1?
7. PRINT APPLICANT NAME:
8. APPLICANT'S PRESENT ADDRESS: TELEPHONE #:
9. CITY & STATE: ZIP CODE:
10. APPLICANT'S SIGNATURE:
Birth certificates are issued ONLY to the individual, the parent(s) named on the record, any heir, legal guardian, or a court of competent jurisdiction. Legal representatives must state whom they are representing and have verification thereof.
FEE: $20.00 for one certified copy and $10.00 for each additional obtained at the same time.
IF REQUEST IS BY MAIL, please send MONEY ORDER for the amount, a copy of the applicant's driver's license and enclose a stamped self-addressed envelope. Questions, please call (313) 386-1800 Ext. 1247.
MAIL ALL REQUESTS TO: City of Lincoln Park
City Clerk's Office
1355 Southfield Rd.
Lincoln Park, MI 48146