Economic Development Corporation
Welcome to Lincoln Park's Economic and Development Corporation (EDC). Established in 1976, the EDC has been deeply committed to achieve the following commitments within our City Government:
- To assist and retain local industries and commercial enterprises as part of our urban strategy
- To strengthen and revitalize the economy of the City of Lincoln Park
- To provide means and methods for the encouragement and assistance of industrial and commercial enterprises in:
- Locating, purchasing, constructing, re-constructing, modernizing, maintaining, furnishing and expanding in the City of Lincoln Park
- To more conveniently provide needed services and facilities of the business enterprises to the city and its residents
- We welcome all business entrepreneurs and commercial projects that are designed to enhance and improve our growing population while allowing us to be competitive in this ever changing economic environment.
Lincoln Park is a great place to live and work as we offer a warm and friendly atmosphere for both business and homeowners. We are just minutes away to three major expressways (Southfield (M-39), I-94, and I-75), which can lead you to the Detroit Metropolitan Airport, downtown Detroit, Windsor, as well as tourist attractions like The Henry Ford (Museum and Village), The Detroit Institute of Arts, The Detroit Science Center, and major casinos.
Lincoln Park, MI 48146
313.386.1800 ext. 1289