Help report potholes

When deciding where to report potholes, first you'll need to know if it's a county or locally maintained road. County roads are Outer Drive, Fort, Dix, and Southfield. If you find a pothole on the above roads, please report them to the county directly. 

Potholes can be reported to the county online at or via phone at 1-888-ROAD-CREW. 

If a pothole is on any other street, send a report to our DPS via our new online report tool.