Services provided at the Clerk’s Office include but are not limited to:
- History, the Clerk’s Office began maintaining the actions of Council in June of 1921. All records are current and open for public review.
- Birth and Death Certificates are available "if the event occurred in Lincoln Park", dating back to 1921. First certified Certificate is $20.00, each additional Certificate is $10.00.
- Dog Licenses: All dogs 6 months and older must be licensed. Dog licenses go on sale May 1st and are due by June 1st. A late fee will be assessed if purchased after the due date. Two dogs are allowed per HOUSEHOLD. You must provide proof of rabies vaccination from a licensed veterinarian.
- Garage Sale Permits: $10 for three consecutive days and each residents may purchase two permits per year. The City does not sponsor a city-wide garage sale.
- Business Registration/Licensing to insure that all patrons doing business with Lincoln Park establishments are provided with the proper information regarding business ownership in the event the services they received are unsatisfactory.
- Food Truck Registration: All food trucks must be registered to operate within the city of Lincoln Park. Owners must present proof of insurance, state/county licensing, fire inspection, and have the vehicle inspected by our police department. Food trucks may park in our designated food truck zone or obtain a location permit for other areas of the city. Click here for the registration packet.
- Peddler/Hawkers/Solicitors/Public Vehicle Drivers/Taxi Cab Co./Vendors/Used Auto Dealers/Junk Dealers/Christmas Tree Lots/Door to Door Sales and many other specialty Licenses are required and are available from the City Clerk’s Office, all must be secured prior to commencing operation in our city.
- ALL Elections including those for your School District are administered by the City Clerk’s Office. Lincoln Park prides itself on fair, accurate and impartial election results. Many workers are involved in the process and to them we offer our appreciation.
- Register to Vote - Any resident of the City of Lincoln Park who is a citizen of the United States and 18 years of age may register to vote at the City Clerk’s Office, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.