For tax assessment information and property tax information 24 hours a day or to pay your taxes, please click hereSpecial assessments, miscellaneous invoices, etc. are now available on the property tax information web page along with utility billing and building permits. Click Here
Taxes can be paid in one of the following ways:
- Payments can be made at Lincoln Park City Hall located at 1355 Southfield
- There is a drop box located at city hall on the West side of the building, near the wheelchair-accessible ramp.
- Please DO NOT put cash payments in the drop box.
- Mail a check to the address below.
Lincoln Park City Hall
Lincoln Park, MI 48146
- Postmarks are accepted for mail payments.
- Pay online by credit card.
- A 3% convenience fee will be assessed for online payments. This fee is assessed by the credit card processor company and not the City of Lincoln Park.
- Residents can also make payments at the Lincoln Park Community Credit Union located at 1400 Emmons, Lincoln Park, MI 48146.
- You can pay by cash, check, or money order. You do not have to be a member of the credit union to utilize this service.
- Drive-through service only. You must have your tax or water bill with you and they do not accept credit cards.
- Please use the yellow drive-thru lane marked water and tax
2023 Summer Tax bills
Summer bills will be mailed by June 30, 2023. Due on August 22, 2023. (Installments are due August 21, 2023, October 16, 2023, and February 28, 2024). If the first installment is not paid by the August due date, the entire tax bill is due in full, with a penalty.
A 1% penalty applies on the 22nd of each month for Summer Taxes that were not paid by August 22nd..
Winter Tax bills
Winter tax bills are mailed on December 1st and due on February 15th of each year. Please contact the treasury should you not receive your bill by the middle of December.
A 1% penalty per month for Winter taxes effective February 16th
Attention Mortgage Companies, Title Companies, Realtors, and Rental Property Owners:
There is a $10.00 duplicate tax bill fee unless you have printed the information from this website.
As part of our commitment to provide citizens with efficient, convenient service, City of Lincoln Park has partnered with Point and Pay Services to offer payment of taxes and water bills over the Internet. Visit our front page of the website and click on Pay Your Tax Bill Online or Pay Your Water Bill Online. Paying by telephone will no longer be available.
When paying taxes online, you must pay the full amount of the tax bill or the specified installment amount. Any other payments will be rejected. We do not accept partial payments.
American Express®, Discover®, Master Card®, and Visa® credit and debit cards are accepted. Point and Pay, the service provider, charges a convenience fee for payment processing.
All unpaid taxes have been transferred to Wayne County Treasurer as of March 1st. The City only collects current year taxes. Should you have any questions regarding your prior year delinquent taxes, please call 313-224-5990 or visit www.treasurer.waynecounty.com.
Delinquent Personal Property tax are still payable at the City of Lincoln Park.